Buy the book that that’s the definitive guide to the recruiting process. Athletes Wanted is an easy-to-read and comprehensive outline of how the recruiting process works and what student-athletes need to do to get noticed by college coaches.
Author Chris Krause is the founder of NCSA and a former Division I football player who knows exactly how tough the process can be, and the steps athletes need to take to make it easier.
This is the ultimate resource for parents, athletes, coaches, and really anyone involved in the recruiting process. Part instruction, part inspiration, Athletes Wanted provides hope to those who want to help their children maximize their athletic scholarship and life potential
-Tom Lemming, Recruiting Analyst
Every year thousands of student-athletes are overlooked for athletic scholarships. Not because they aren’t good enough, but because the right college coaches didn’t know about them.
More than 80% of the nation’s collegiate sports opportunities are outside of the NCAA Division I level. The majority of those programs have an average recruiting budget of less than $500, which explains why coaches from the nation’s 1,800 colleges overlook thousands of student-athletes every year.
Student-athletes need guidance when navigating through the hectic recruiting process. Athletes Wanted lays out guidelines, provides tips, offers timelines and answers hundreds of questions about recruiting. It’s filled with knowledge that athletes need, but may not have.
Athletes Wanted teaches:
- The five critical things an athlete must know and the five critical things an athlete must do to for success.
- How to set yourself apart with an outstanding resume and highlight video.
- The NCAA rules that allow students to begin the recruiting process earlier than their competitors.
- The proven techniques on how to get noticed and build relationships with college coaches.
- How to choose the best college opportunity and negotiate the best financial aid and scholarship package.
- How you can become an “Athleader” and achieve lifelong success based upon your experience as a collegiate athlete.
- Information about how many athletes participate in each college sport
Build your free profile
Get evaluated by a scout
Get matched with coaches