Thanks for visiting the University of Notre Dame Football scholarship and program information page. Here you'll have access to specifics on the school and details on their Football program like who to contact about recruitment, names of past alumni, what scholarship opportunities are presented and ways to begin the recruiting process.
University of Notre Dame Football Program Recruiting and Coaching Personnel
For anyone who is hoping to get recruited it is critical to know who to talk to - and NCSA provides the info you need. The Head of the University of Notre Dame Football program is Brian Kelly. Additional key staff are:
- WR/Recruiting Coordinator Tony Alford
- Graduate Assistant Clay Bignell
- Assistant Coach Scott Booker
- Graduate Assistant Harland Bower
- Graduate Assistant Aaron Coeling
- Offensive Coordinator Mike Denbrock
- Running Backs Autry Denson
- Defensive Coordinator Michael Elko
- Recruiting Coordinator/Linebackers Mike Elston
- Offensive Line Harry Hiestand
- Linebackers Coach Clark Lea
- Offensive Coordinator Chip Long
- Defensive Backs Todd Lyght
- Graduate Assistant Ryan Mahaffey
- Special Teams Coordinator/Tight Ends Brian Polian
- Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach Jeff Quinn
- Graduate Assistant Donovan Raiola
- Graduate Assistant Tommy Rees
- Director of Football Admin Beth Rex
If you're considering being a part of the University of Notre Dame Football program they are the people you need to contact. It's possible to choose to contact them via email using the link above or call the college to obtain more specifics about the school and Football program before deciding on if it's a suitable fit for you personally.
Build a Free NCSA Profile to Start Connecting with Coaches
NCSA gives student student athletes the information and tools they need to increase their chances of being recruited by a Football program, whether it's at University of Notre Dame or another college. Since 2000, NCSA has been connecting athletes and coaches which is a crucial part of the recruiting process. This year alone there are 181927 Football athletes utilizing the NCSA network, technology and scouting professionals to get their highlights in front of 10340 coaches at 962 colleges Football programs all over the country.
In order to join the University of Notre Dame Football program you need to start building relationships and a highly-visible, professional quality recruiting profile. Beginning that process early is crucial to your success. So make your free profile to become a verified NCSA Football athlete and start connecting with coaches at the University of Notre Dame Football program today.