Thanks for visiting the Eastern Kentucky University Football scholarship and program information page. Here you'll have access to information regarding the college and details on their Football program like who to get hold of about recruiting, names of past alumni, what scholarship opportunities are available and how to start the recruiting process.
Eastern Kentucky University Football Program Recruiting and Coaching Staff
If you are hoping to get recruited it is critical to know who to get in front of - and NCSA has the info you'll need. The Special Teams Quality Control of the Eastern Kentucky University Football program is Austin Minor. Additional key personnel are:
- Director of Football Operations John Barnett
- Defensive Quality Control Robert Belle
- Head Coach Mark Elder
- Linebackers Coach Chase Gibson
- Player Development Coordinator Ryan Gravel
- Associate Head Coach/Offensive Line Coach Terry Heffernan
- Wide Receivers Coach Kevin Koger
- Quality Control Analyst David Leake
- Defensive Coordinator Kurt Mattix
- Special Teams/Running Backs Coach Greg Meyer
- Offensive Coordinator Angelo Mirando
- Co-Defensive Coordinator/Defensive Backs Coach Shannon Morrison
- Offensive Quality Control Patrick Parrilli
- Offensive Quality Control Spencer Patterson
- Defensive Quality Control Christopher Pauling
- Defensive Line Coach Walter Stewart
- Assistant Head Coach/Tight Ends/Offensive Tackles Coach Tommy Zagorski
If you are considering becoming a member of Eastern Kentucky University Football program these are the people you'll want to speak to. You can choose to get in touch with them through email utilizing the link above or call the college to get more information regarding the college and Football program prior to determining whether or not it's a suitable fit for you personally.
Create a Free NCSA Profile to Start Connecting with Coaches
NCSA gives student student athletes the tools and information they need to increase their odds of being recruited by a Football program, whether it's at Eastern Kentucky University or another college. Since 2000, NCSA has been connecting coaches and athletes which is a vital part of the recruiting process. This year on it's own there are 165774 Football athletes using the NCSA scouting professionals, network and technology to get their highlights in front of 10260 coaches at 964 colleges Football programs nationwide.
If you want to join the Eastern Kentucky University Football program you have to start building relationships and a highly-visible, professional quality recruiting profile. Beginning that process as early as possible is critical to your success. So make your free profile to become a verified NCSA Football student athlete and start connecting with coaches at the Eastern Kentucky University Football program today.