I am a dual sport athlete (football, and track). I have been playing football for 8 years. I always played different positions on the field. I have played every single last position on the field, even o line and d line. I am the type of player that would do anything for my team to win, even if that mean being the main ball carrier or being a decoy for that game. I am a fiery player and have a strong passion for the game. I am a team player and I like to think of myself as another coach on the field. I also play with a lot of confidence because I know in the off season that the guy lined across from me didn't work harder than me so I know that I have an edge on him.
I am a very competitive person because I know how hard this sport is. There are hundreds of thousands of high school student-athletes in the country but I would compete with anyone you line up across from me. I think that this is the most important thing because when I go off to college somewhere and there are 10 guys at my position there always has to be something that separates me from the rest, which is my work ethic, IQ on the field, leadership and my competitive spirit.
My main goals in life Goals:
- Go to the NFL.
- Build my mom and dad a house.
- Graduate college.
- Be in ESPN top 50.
- Go to the college and NFL HOF.
- Own my own business.
- Break college football records and hopefully along with NFL records to.
What I am looking for in a college.
- How do I fit into there system.
- Do they give me the best opportunity for the major I am pursuing.
- Is it a family atmosphere.
- Playing time.
- Can they get me ready for the NFL.
- Do the have a solid and stable Program.
- What do they offer.