2012 Fitzpatrick Award Winner - Best football player in State
2013 Top 50 Athletes in New England : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1P-Vvk_2X0
Hudl Account www.hudl.com/athlete/807037/donald-goodrich
- Dave Allen Award winner (SMAA Player of the Year) 2012
- SMAA first-team offense, running back - 2012
- SMAA All Academic Team - 2012
- Maine Telegram 1st Team Allstate Offense (RB) -2012
- Most Outstanding Player Award (Cheverus) -2012
- Charles White Outstanding Cheverus Player award - 2012
- Robert Duffy Memorial Award (MVP) -2012
- SMAA first-team Defense, DE -2011
- Maine Telegram 1st Team Defense - 2011
- MVP State final - 2011
- Charles White Outstanding Cheverus Player Award -2011
I am a 5’10” running back/defensive end from York, Maine who will graduate in the class of 2013. In June 2011, I transferred as a Junior to Cheverus High School, a Class A Division school, and started on our State Championship Varsity Football team. The previous 2 years I played for the York High School Varsity Football team. This past 2011 football season I earned the honor of 1st Team All State Division A, SMAA All-Conference 1st Team DE, the Charles White Outstanding Cheverus Player Award, 3 MVP awards out of 4 playoff games, and the Cheverus 110% player award. I was also named the MVP of the Maine State Div A Championship game during which I scored 5 touchdowns leading the team to its second consecutive state title and undefeated season. I have been named as a Captain for the Cheverus 2012 Football team. I am enrolled in all AP and Honors level courses and have maintained a 3.41 GPA while playing 2 Varsity sports.
I am looking for a college institution where I will have the opportunity to play football year round and compete for a position, while earning a degree in government, political science or communications. I believe that with my speed, strength, and athletic ability I am able to compete and contribute at all levels and I will consider all opportunities. I look forward to competing at a high collegiate level in football while pursuing my academic goals.