Michael Jesi ‘14 Recruiting Profile

  • Masconomet Regional Highschool
  • Middleton, MA
  • Men's Lacrosse
Michael Jesi Men's Lacrosse Recruiting Profile
Club:
Home Grown
Height:
6'3"
Weight:
205
Age:
18
Prim. Position:
Defense
Total Years Playing Experience
11
  • 2013 Highlights

Personal Statement

I’m looking forward to an exciting college experience and to advance my understanding of the business world.  Math and science have always been my strongest subjects and the two I enjoy the most.  I’ve enjoyed both playing and training for sports my entire life.  I am passionate about Lacrosse, Ice Hockey Football and have learned at an early age that preparing for any event, including sports is 80%; the other 20% is the enjoyment of performing. This season I was named to the Cape Ann All-Star team.

I have been very fortunate to have great people coaching and guiding me along the way.  I enjoy being with my teammates on and off the field.  I have a solid study habit and have worked very hard to attain good grades.  I’m an honor roll student with a 3.17 GPA and I always giving it my best every day.

Last summer I played with Home Grown Elite Lacrosse out of North Andover, MA and continued my strength training at a local gym. I'm looking forward to another championship season at Masconomet and preparing for my collegiate career.

I hope to attend a college that fits my needs and to someday own and operate a successful business.

Mike Jesi

Athletics

High School Information

  • Years w/ Varsity:
  • 2 years
  • Varsity Starter:
  • 1 year
  • 2013 Varsity Team
  • S Starter - Jersey: #15
  • Individual Awards:
    2nd Team All-Conference, Selected as "GEM of the Week" by Salem News
  • Team Awards:
    Conference Champs
  • 2012 Varsity Team
  • Jersey: #19
  • Team Awards:
    Conference Champs, Sectional 3rd Place, Sectional 3rd Place
  • 2011 Junior Varsity Team
  • S Starter - Jersey: #19

Club Information

  • Seasons of Club Experience:
  • 1 seasons
  • 2013 Home Grown (Elite - Blue team)

Coach References

  • High School Head Coach
  • Tom Cobb
  • Club Coach
  • Bryan Brizell

Additional Sports

  • Men's Ice Hockey
  • F
  • 4 Years
  • Varsity Team
  • Have been playing hockey since 4 years old at all levels.
  • Football
  • F
  • 3 Years
  • Varsity Team
  • 3 years at High School varsity level and 7 year in Masconomet Youth Football Program

Academics

Grades

( This information is unavailable to unknown [or unregistered] users

Test Scores

( This information is unavailable to unknown [or unregistered] users

High School Information

High School:
Masconomet Regional Highschool
State:
MASSACHUSETTS
Phone:
978-887-2323

Academic Accomplishments

Honors Classes:
Yes. Honors Chinese
Registered with the NCAA Eligibility Center?
Yes

Awards, Achievements and Activities

  • Award
    • Scholar Athlete and Outstanding Effort award in Physics
  • Activity
    • Habitat for Humanity Relay For Life (Annually) Volunteer at Cor Unum (Homeless kitchen) in Lawrance
  • Activity
    • MA

My Info

Contact Information

( This information is unavailable to unknown [or unregistered] users

Mailing Address

( This information is unavailable to unknown [or unregistered] users

Statistics

Get Started Here

Build your free recruiting profile

CONNECT with college coaches at 1700 schools
FIND available roster spots and scholarships
GET evaluated by an NCAA-Certified recruiting expert
You are a:     

Talk to an expert - 866-497-9839

NCSA Featured