Putting together a cohesive resume can be a very daunting task. Here are some tips to help you create a top notch resume:
- Create a one page resume
- Include a cover letter! This is the opportunity to let your personality shine and let us know why you would be a good fit for NCSA!
- List best email address and phone number to reach you.
- Incorporate your skills sets that are relative to the position you are applying for.
- Show results and how you made an impact in previous positions held.
- Proofread! A resume with spelling and grammar errors are frowned upon.
Phone and face to face interviews are an opportunity for you to let your personality shine and showcase why you are the best candidate for the position. Here are a few tips for best interview practices:
- Dress professionally
- Be yourself and show your personality! Remember you are being interviewed for more than just can you perform the job functions. You must be a good culture fit, as well.
- Do your research on the company and position. You should have a basic understanding of the company and what the job you are applying for entails.
- Ask question! You need to interview us, as well, to make sure NCSA is a good fit for you.