This is the Stanford University Football scholarship and program info page. Here you will get information regarding the school and information on their Football program like who to contact about recruitment, names of past alumni, what scholarship opportunities can be had and how to begin the recruiting process.
Stanford University Football Program Recruiting and Coaching Personnel
If you are trying to get recruited it is critical to understand who to build a relationship with - and NCSA has the info you'll need. The Offensive Graduate Assistant of the Stanford University Football program is Brad Idzik. Additional essential personnel are:
- Defensive Backs Duane Akina
- Special Teams Coordinator Pete Alamar
- Director of Defense Lance Anderson
- Offensive Line Kevin Carberry
- Defensive Assistant Toure Carter
- Director of Football Operations and Player Programs Matt Doyle
- Director of Recruiting and Football Relations Mike Eubanks
- Running Backs Ron Gould
- Inside Linebackers Peter Hansen
- Sports Performance Ross Jirgl
- Offensive Assistant Tsuyoshi Kawata
- Wide Receivers Bobby Kennedy
- Offensive Assistant Timot Lamarre
- Defensive Assistant Greg Mangan
- Special Teams Graduate Assistant Matt Moran
- Defensive Graduate Assistant Patrick Moynahan
- Sports Performance Abe Munayer
- Director of Offense/Quarterbacks Tavita Pritchard
- Sports Performance Darius Reese
- Defensive Line Diron Reynolds
- Associate Director / Football Operations Callie Seidman Dale
- Head Coach David Shaw
- Tight Ends Morgan Turner
- Defensive Assistant Nathaniel Willingham
- Assistant Director / Recruiting / Operations Garrett Wolfe
For anybody who is considering being a member of Stanford University Football program these are the individuals you need to get in touch with. You can choose to contact them via email utilizing the link above or call the school to get additional details about the school and Football program before deciding whether or not it's the best fit for you.
Build a Free NCSA Profile to Start Connecting with Coaches
NCSA gives student high school athletes the resources and info they need to increase their chances of being recruited by a Football program, whether it's at Stanford University or another college. Since 2000, NCSA has been connecting coaches and athletes which is a vital component of the recruiting process. This year on it's own there are 228462 Football student athletes using the NCSA network, technology and scouting professionals to get their highlights before 10631 coaches at 964 colleges Football programs nationwide.
In order to join the Stanford University Football program you have to start building relationships and a highly-visible, professional quality recruiting profile. Beginning that process as early as possible is critical to your success. So make your free profile to become a verified NCSA Football athlete and start connecting with coaches at the Stanford University Football program today.