This is the University of Florida Football scholarship and program information page. Here you'll receive information about the college and information on their Football program like who to contact about recruitment, names of past alumni, what scholarship opportunities are presented and how to start the recruiting process.
University of Florida Football Program Coaching & Recruiting Personnel
For anyone who is trying to get recruited it is critical to know who to build a relationship with - and NCSA has the info you'll need. The Director of Player Personnel of the University of Florida Football program is Chuck Cantor. Additional essential personnel include:
- Recruiting Specialist David Bowen
- Safeties Coach Ron English
- Co-Offensive Coordinator, Wide Receivers Billy Gonzales
- Defensive Coordinator Todd Grantham
- Co-Offensive Coordinator, Offensive Line John Hevesy
- Quarterbacks Coach Brian Johnson
- Running Backs Coach/Special Teams Greg Knox
- Assistant Director of Player Personnel Cordell Landers
- Quality Control I, Defense Ryan McNamara
- Head Coach Dan Mullen
- Quality Control II, Special Teams Keith Murphy
- Recruiting Specialist Kirby O'Meara
- Linebackers Coach Christian Robinson
- Tight Ends Coach Larry Scott
- Graduate Assistant Ian Scott
- Defensive Line Coach Sal Sunseri
- Assistant Coach Charlton Warren
- Assistant Director of Player Personnel Otis Yelverton
If you are considering becoming a part of the University of Florida Football program these are the people you must contact. You'll be able to choose to get in touch with them via email using the link above or call the school to obtain more specifics about the college and Football program before deciding on if it's the right fit for you.
Create a Free NCSA Profile to Start Connecting with Coaches
NCSA gives student athletes the tools and information they need to enhance their odds of being recruited by a Football program, whether it's at University of Florida or another school. Since 2000, NCSA has been connecting athletes and coaches which is a crucial part of the recruiting process. This year alone you'll find 228463 Football high school athletes using the NCSA technology, network and scouting experts to get their highlights before 10630 coaches at 964 colleges Football programs across the country.
If you'd like to join the University of Florida Football program you have to start building relationships and a highly-visible, professional quality recruiting profile. Beginning that process as soon as possible is crucial to your success. So make your free profile to become a verified NCSA Football student athlete and start connecting with coaches at the University of Florida Football program today.