Welcome to the University of Cincinnati Football scholarship and program details page. Here you'll have access to specifics on the college and information on their Football program like who to make contact with about recruitment, names of past alumni, what scholarship opportunities are available and ways to start the recruiting process.
University of Cincinnati Football Program Coaching & Recruiting Staff
If you are trying to get recruited it is critical to know who to get in front of - and NCSA has the details you'll need. The Head Coach of the University of Cincinnati Football program is Luke Fickell. Additional major staff are:
- Recruiting Operations Coordinator Jena Bushelman
- Offensive Line Ron Crook
- Offensive Coordinator / Quarterbacks Mike Denbrock
- Defensive Coordinator / Linebackers Marcus Freeman
- Cornerbacks Willie Martinez
- Director of Recruiting Brian Mason
- On-Campus Recruiting Coordinator Logan Meyer
- Football Assistant to the Head Football Coach Sherry Murray
- Director, Football Video Adam Niemeyer
- Wide Receivers Joker Phillips
- Special Teams Coordinator / Tight Ends Doug Phillips
- Director of Player Personnel Tom Phillips
- Director of Player Development Doug Rosfeld
- Safeties Jon Tenuta
- Defensive Line Al Washington
- Director of Scouting/NFL Liaison Mike Waugh
- Associate AD / Football Operations John Widecan
If you're interested in becoming a part of the University of Cincinnati Football program they are the people you must contact. You'll be able to choose to contact them via email using the link above or call the college to obtain more information about the school and Football program prior to deciding whether or not it's the right fit for you personally.
Build a Free NCSA Profile to Start Connecting with Coaches
NCSA offers student student athletes the tools and information they need to improve their odds of being recruited by a Football program, whether it's at University of Cincinnati or another college. Since 2000, NCSA has been connecting coaches and athletes which is a vital part of the recruiting process. This year on it's own you'll find 262492 Football student athletes making use of the NCSA scouting professionals, network and technology to get their highlights before 9646 coaches at 963 colleges Football programs all over the country.
If you'd like to join the University of Cincinnati Football program you need to start building relationships and a highly-visible, professional quality recruiting profile. Starting that process as early as possible is critical to your success. So make your free profile to become a confirmed NCSA Football athlete and begin connecting with coaches at the University of Cincinnati Football program today.