Thanks for visiting the Marshall University Football scholarship and program info page. Here you'll receive information regarding the college and information on their Football program like who to contact about recruitment, names of past alumni, what scholarship opportunities can be had and ways to start the recruiting process.
Marshall University Football Program Coaching & Recruiting Personnel
If you're hoping to get recruited it is critical to understand who to talk to - and NCSA provides the details you'll need. The Wide Receivers Coach of the Marshall University Football program is Dallas Baker. Other major staff include:
- Director of Player Personnel Deshawn Brown
- Assistant Director of Football Operations Heath Brown
- Defensive Ends Cornell Brown
- Defensive Graduate Assistant Cortez Carter
- Recruiting Coordinator/ Defensive Analyst Dave Dunn
- Defensive Graduate Assistant Joel Elliott
- Defensive Coordinator/Safeties Adam Fuller
- Co-Offensive Coordinator/Tight Ends Todd Goebbel
- Offensive Graduate Assistant Graham Hobbs
- Head Coach Doc Holliday
- Director of Player Personnel Russ Kieselhorst
- Offensive Graduate Assistant Mike Maloney
- Running Backs Pepe Pearson
- Defensive Tackles J.C. Price
- Cornerbacks/Recruiting Coordinator Mike Treier
For anybody who is thinking about being a part of the Marshall University Football program these are the people you'll want to speak to. It's possible to choose to get in touch with them via email utilizing the link above or call the college to get more specifics about the college and Football program prior to deciding if it is the best fit for you personally.
Create a Free NCSA Profile to Begin Connecting with Coaches
NCSA offers student student athletes the information and tools they need to enhance their chances of being recruited by a Football program, whether it's at Marshall University or another college. Since 2000, NCSA has been connecting coaches and athletes which is a vital component of the recruiting process. This year alone you'll find 262446 Football high school athletes making use of the NCSA network, technology and scouting professionals to get their highlights before 9644 coaches at 963 colleges Football programs all over the country.
If you want to join the Marshall University Football program you have to start building relationships and a highly-visible, professional quality recruiting profile. Starting that process early is critical to your success. So make your free profile to become a verified NCSA Football athlete and start connecting with coaches at the Marshall University Football program today.