Q: How do I get noticed by college coaches?
A: There are five things you must do to get recruited. An athlete has to:
1. Get Evaluated: Coaches don’t have time to look at every player so they have to rely on credible sources to get their information.
2. Post your academic/athletic resume online: This is a fast and easy way to get connected with coaches.
3. Create a winning highlight/skills video: Again, coaches can’t personally look at every recruit so they need a way to see your talents.
4. Contact coaches: They can’t recruit you if they don’t know who you are!
5. Start building relationships and following up with coaches now: The recruiting process started yesterday! With how competitive recruiting has become, athletes need to start building relationships with coaches as early as junior high.