Still searching for your best college match? Look no further than the upcoming NAIA Football Showcase! During this one-day recruiting event, you have the chance to show off your football skills in front of NAIA football coaches. The NAIA Football Showcase will take place Saturday, December 16, 2017 in sunny Daytona Beach, Florida at the Municipal Stadium, 2917 LPGA Blvd.
Sign up today to save your spot and get $30 off the cost of registration! As an added bonus, the event will be held during the NAIA National Championship. Athletes and their families can check out the tournament and see what it’s like to make it to the top of the bracket.
Insider tip: Unlike other camps and showcases, you don’t need to be in contact with these coaches before the event. The NAIA will be hosting a meet and greet for coaches and players onsite during the event.
Why should you attend NAIA Football Showcase?
For high school juniors and seniors, this is your one-stop-shop to get serious recruiting interest from football coaches at NAIA schools like Indiana Wesleyan University, Southeastern University, Warner University, Webber International University and more. You’ll also receive:
- NAIA Showcase adidas Climalite Shirt
- NAIA Eligibility Center discount code
- Time to meet with NAIA Coaches
- Your recruiting information made available to all NAIA football coaches
Insider tip: During past NAIA Football Showcases, coaches have extended scholarship offers to athletes on the spot! In other words, it pays to leave it all on the field.
What is the schedule?
Expect an action-packed morning! Come to the field dressed in athletic gear and cleats—no pads or helmets required. The schedule of events:
- 8:30 am — NAIA Showcase Begins (Check-in/Admissions Row)
- 9:00 am — NAIA Welcome and Introduction
- 9:15 am — Player Stretch and Divide into Groups
- 9:30 am — Offensive Individual Session
- 10:15 am — Defensive Individual Session
- 11:00 am — Individual Competitions (1 v 1 all positions)
- 12:30 pm — NAIA Coaches and participants meet and greet
Parents are welcome to attend, and they can participate in the NAIA presentation to learn more about the NAIA itself, the level of competition, how athletic aid works, academic and athletic requirements, and the student-athlete experience.
Register before the end of November to ensure your spot and save $30 on the cost of registration!