Coronavirus Club Sports Information
Sports clubs and governing bodies across the country are responding to health and public safety recommendations regarding the coronavirus by postponing or canceling games and events. On this page, you’ll find a variety of sources with updates about the upcoming statuses for club sports events. Please note that the response of sports clubs differs from state to state and announcements can come at any time. It is best to contact each event’s operator directly to receive the most up-to-date information about each specific event.
If your youth sporting event(s) has been impacted and is not listed, please share with us at email@example.com so we can add it to our resource list.
Additional information is available in our other coronavirus resources below:
- Coronavirus youth sports updates
- High school sports coronavirus information
- College camps and visits status
Club Sports Coronavirus Updates
- AAU temporarily suspending all AAU events for the next 3 weeks. Updated March 12
- IMG Academy to reschedule all upcoming camps, groups, events, teams and individual professional athletes that had planned to be on campus now through May 24, 2020. Updated March 18
- All USATF championships cancelled for 30 days. Updated March 17
- Americas Olympic Baseball Qualified postponed and 2020 National High School Invitational Canceled Americas Olympic Baseball Qualifier Postponed and 2020 National High School Invitational. Updated March 12
- All USA Basketball events suspended until further notice. Updated March 13
- Cancelled: 2020 Nike Hoops Summit.
USA Field Hockey
- USA Football postpones U.S. national team regionals, clinics, state forums and first down events. Updated March 13
- USGA cancels first two championships of 2020. Updated March 17
- USA Hockey cancels Youth National Championships. Updated March 12
- US Lacrosse cancels two national events, postpones others. Updated March 13
- USA Softball postpones “Stand Behind Her” tour. Updated March 17
- USTA has decided to suspend all USTA-sanctioned events through April 20. Updated March 13
USA Water Polo
- USA Water Polo postpones ODP girl’s championship and cancels men’s senior national team exhibition series. Updated March 12
- USA Wrestling to revoke all sanctions through April 6 and postpone all national events through April 10. Updated March 17
The impacts of COVID-19 are being felt throughout the sports community. As we head into the spring and summer season, there is a lot of uncertainty into how the youth sports community will be impacted. At NCSA we are believers on the importance of sports first and recruiting experts second. We are making all of our research into the impacts of COVID-19 public to help in any way we can. We will continue to update these materials as updates are necessary. Please send any questions or requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In light of recent events surrounding the Coronavirus, NSCA has assembled this site as a resource for relevant news and information as it relates to its impact on youth, high school, club and college sports.
The news, material, resources, tools and information (“Content”) contained on this site is for general information purposes only, and should not be used as a basis for making any business, legal, medical or any other decision, or to self-diagnose, diagnose, self-treat, or treat any health-related, medical, mental health, or other condition. Inclusion of any Content on this site does not imply (expressly or otherwise) NCSA’s support for or endorsement of any of the sources of such Content (or anything contained therein), nor has NCSA independently reviewed or verified any of the information contained herein and therein.
NCSA makes no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, about the completeness, veracity, accuracy, reliability, suitability, timeliness or applicability of the site or the Content contained therein for any purpose whatsoever, and all users acknowledge and agree that any use of the site or Content is solely and exclusively at their own risk.
The site and Content are not meant to represent, replace, or supplement the advice or guidance of trained medical, health or epidemiology professionals. In no event shall NCSA or its employees, directors, officers, agents, subcontractors, or affiliates have any liability, whatsoever, for any damages, costs, expenses, claims, judgments, risks, or otherwise arising out of, relating to, or associated with any users’ use of, interaction with, or reliance upon the site or Content.