Golf Coronavirus Information
While the coronavirus has impacted every sport at every level, some will be affected more than others depending on when their season is. The NCAA has initially canceled all winter and spring NCAA championships and all in-person recruiting through April 15, 2020. To find out more how golf will be affected by the virus and keep up with news releases, event cancellations, schedule changes and more, check this page for updates.
Get additional information by visiting some of our other coronavirus resources below:
- Coronavirus youth sports updates
- High school sports coronavirus information
- Club sports coronavirus information
- College camps and visits status
Golf National Governing Bodies Status Updates
- USGA: USGA cancels first two championships of 2020 Updated March 17
Golf High School Associations Status Updates
See the complete list of high school athletic associations and their updates
Golf Events Statuses and Resources
- PJGT Mayfair Country Club Event: March 21-22, Sanford, FL (Postponed) Updated March 14
- PJGT Plantation Palms Junior Open: March 28-29, Land 'O Lakes, FL (No Change) Updated March 16
- PJGT Plantation Palms 1&Done: March 28, Land 'O Lakes, FL (No Change) Updated March 16
- PJGT Eagle Creek Spring Junior Open: April 4-May 5, Orlando, FL (No Change) Updated March 16
- PJGT Eagle Creek Spring 1&Done: April 4, Orlando, FL (No Change) Updated March 16
- PJGT Wekiva Junior Open: April 18-19, Longwood, FL (No Change) Updated March 16
- PJGT Wekiva Junior "1&Done": April 18, Longwood, FL (No Change) Updated March 16
- PJGT Heritage Isles Junior Open: April 25-26, Tampa, FL (No Change) Updated March 16
- PJGT Heritage Isles Junior "1&Done": April 25, Tampa, FL (No Change) Updated March 16
For additional information, visit our coronavirus high school and college sports resource page.
Visit our club sports information page for coronavirus updates in club sports.
Visit our college closures page for campus closures from coronavirus.
The impacts of COVID-19 are being felt throughout the sports community. As we head into the spring and summer season, there is a lot of uncertainty into how the youth sports community will be impacted. At NCSA we are believers on the importance of sports first and recruiting experts second. We are making all of our research into the impacts of COVID-19 public to help in any way we can. We will continue to update these materials as updates are necessary. Please send any questions or requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In light of recent events surrounding the Coronavirus, NSCA has assembled this site as a resource for relevant news and information as it relates to its impact on youth, high school, club and college sports.
The news, material, resources, tools and information (“Content”) contained on this site is for general information purposes only, and should not be used as a basis for making any business, legal, medical or any other decision, or to self-diagnose, diagnose, self-treat, or treat any health-related, medical, mental health, or other condition. Inclusion of any Content on this site does not imply (expressly or otherwise) NCSA’s support for or endorsement of any of the sources of such Content (or anything contained therein), nor has NCSA independently reviewed or verified any of the information contained herein and therein.
NCSA makes no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, about the completeness, veracity, accuracy, reliability, suitability, timeliness or applicability of the site or the Content contained therein for any purpose whatsoever, and all users acknowledge and agree that any use of the site or Content is solely and exclusively at their own risk.
The site and Content are not meant to represent, replace, or supplement the advice or guidance of trained medical, health or epidemiology professionals. In no event shall NCSA or its employees, directors, officers, agents, subcontractors, or affiliates have any liability, whatsoever, for any damages, costs, expenses, claims, judgments, risks, or otherwise arising out of, relating to, or associated with any users’ use of, interaction with, or reliance upon the site or Content.