Softball Coronavirus Information
While the coronavirus has impacted every sport at every level, some will be affected more than others depending on when their season is. The NCAA has initially canceled all winter and spring NCAA championships and all in-person recruiting through April 15, 2020. To find out more how softball will be affected by the virus and keep up with news releases, event cancellations, schedule changes and more, check this page for updates.
Get additional information by visiting some of our other coronavirus resources below:
- Coronavirus youth sports updates
- High school sports coronavirus information
- Club sports coronavirus information
- College camps and visits status
Softball National Governing Bodies Status Updates
- USA Softball postpones “Stand Behind Her” tour Updated March 17
Softball High School Associations Status Updates
See the complete list of high school athletic associations and their updates
Softball Events Statuses and Resources
- PGF All Tournament Activities Suspended: Through April 30, Multiple (Suspended) Updated March 23
- 12 U National Qualifier: March 27-29, Modesto, CA (Postponed and to be Rescheduled) Updated March 23
- 12 U National Qualifier: April 4-5, Las Vegas, CA (Postponed and to be Rescheduled) Updated March 23
- 12 U National Qualifier: April 18-19, Arizona (Postponed and to be Rescheduled) Updated March 23
- 12 U National Qualifier: April 18-19, North Texas (Postponed and to be Rescheduled) Updated March 23
- TCS So Cal Presents: Tournament of Champions: March 21-22, Lake Elsinore / Perris, CA (Canceled) Updated March 19
- Triple Crown Fast Pitch Events: June-September, Multiple (No change) Updated March 19
- USA Softball Hillsboro Stand Beside Her Tour: March 17, Hillsboro, OR (Canceled) Updated March 13
- USA Softball Eugene Stand Beside Her Tour: March 18, Eugene, OR (Canceled) Updated March 13
- Crossroads Softball Series - MW Softball Select Series: June 17, Notre Dame, IN (No Change) Updated March 16
- PGF National Qualifier - 12U: March 27-29, Modesto, CA (Postponed)/Will be (Rescheduled) Updated March 16
- PGF National Qualifier - 12U: April 4-5, Las Vegas, NV (Postponed)/Will be (Rescheduled) Updated March 16
- PGF Non-Owned Events (National Independent Tournament Operators): Multiple, Multiple PGF Recommends Suspension for all events through 4/6 Updated March 16
- Softball Factory - All Events Through 3/29: Multiple, Multiple (Postponed) Updated March 16
- SBD Tournaments - Louisville Spring Thaw: March 21-22, Louisville, KY (Canceled) Updated March 16
For additional information, visit our coronavirus high school and college sports resource page.
Visit our club sports information page for coronavirus updates in club sports.
Visit our college closures page for campus closures from coronavirus.
The impacts of COVID-19 are being felt throughout the sports community. As we head into the spring and summer season, there is a lot of uncertainty into how the youth sports community will be impacted. At NCSA we are believers on the importance of sports first and recruiting experts second. We are making all of our research into the impacts of COVID-19 public to help in any way we can. We will continue to update these materials as updates are necessary. Please send any questions or requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In light of recent events surrounding the Coronavirus, NSCA has assembled this site as a resource for relevant news and information as it relates to its impact on youth, high school, club and college sports.
The news, material, resources, tools and information (“Content”) contained on this site is for general information purposes only, and should not be used as a basis for making any business, legal, medical or any other decision, or to self-diagnose, diagnose, self-treat, or treat any health-related, medical, mental health, or other condition. Inclusion of any Content on this site does not imply (expressly or otherwise) NCSA’s support for or endorsement of any of the sources of such Content (or anything contained therein), nor has NCSA independently reviewed or verified any of the information contained herein and therein.
NCSA makes no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, about the completeness, veracity, accuracy, reliability, suitability, timeliness or applicability of the site or the Content contained therein for any purpose whatsoever, and all users acknowledge and agree that any use of the site or Content is solely and exclusively at their own risk.
The site and Content are not meant to represent, replace, or supplement the advice or guidance of trained medical, health or epidemiology professionals. In no event shall NCSA or its employees, directors, officers, agents, subcontractors, or affiliates have any liability, whatsoever, for any damages, costs, expenses, claims, judgments, risks, or otherwise arising out of, relating to, or associated with any users’ use of, interaction with, or reliance upon the site or Content.