I will play football for a collegiate program. I enjoy being part of team and contributing to the success of the team.
This football season I made 118 consecutive kicks (goals and PATs). What separates me from other kickers is my ability to focus and make the pressure kicks. My freshman year I made my first two field goals in the regional championship game. My sophomore year I made the game winning field goal to win the semi-state championship. As a junior I successfully executed an onside kick in the state championship when our team was trailing by 14.
Maxprep’s National Leaders Boys Football Fall 15-16
- PAT Leaders
- Kick Scoring Leaders
- Kickoff Leaders
- 3.95 GPA
- 2014 Class 4 State Football Champion
- 2015 Class 5 State Football Finalist
- Game winning field goal as a sophomore to win the Semi State Championship
- Two 30+ yard field goals as a freshman in Regional Championship game
- State record for most PATs and most consecutive PATs
- Two sport varsity athlete (football, soccer)