My goal is to play college football as an offensive lineman. Football is an important part of my life (have played since kindergarten), and I want it to be that way in college.
* 2-way (OL/DL), 2-year, Varsity starter
* Take being a student-athlete seriously
* Give my all (and do the extra work) in the classroom and on the field
* Core member of 1st Varsity team in 40+ years at Sayre under Coach Chad Pennington
* Versatile, able to play all OL positions (start LT) and play DT & nose on defense
* Leader on the field and in the weight room
* Varsity wrestler (285), 1st ever at Sayre, 2020 State Qualifier, 2021 Pre-season #16 in State
* Other activities: Spartan players (tuba), FCA, Sayre Fellowship group, & chess club
I believe that actions speak louder than words and always try to lead by example, have a strong work ethic, and do the right thing. I do not take opportunities for granted.