My dream while growing up has always been to compete at a Division 1 school. After the collegiate level, I would like to continue my hockey career, pursuing the next level, possibly professional.
I believe my experience as a Team Captain since the age of six, demonstrates my true leadership qualities. I try to be the best role model possible morally, ethically and spiritually. I believe how I represent my team on the ice and off the ice is a key to my success. I strive to always make a positive impact on those around me and encourage them to believe in themselves.
Some of my hockey skills I would bring to the team are:
- I have a good, strong work ethic. I am not afraid to push myself beyond my physical limits
- I am a good leader
- I am a very fast and physical player
- I am able to play both offense and defensive positions
- I am a defensive-minded forward
- I am a "grinder"
- I am not afraid to block any shots
Thank you for your consideration.