Academics and athletics are my identity, they both illustrate my values and constantly shape my future goals. I transitioned from a rural homeschool environment during elementary and middle school years to a traditional academic setting and have been able to thrive. I play multiple musical instruments including piano and viola, playing music exemplifies my gift for hand eye coordination and accessing different areas of my brian.
Teammates would say I build them up and unequivocally, coaches would stay I am determined, adaptive and dedicated.
- Current GPA 3.35 weighted
- AP World History
- AP Human Geography
- Spanish 1 & 2- bilingual elementary school and multiple language immersion summer classes
- Honor’s Math
- 2 years Robotics team
- 8th grade Top Science Student
- Student Representative with state of Colorado Immunization Task Force facilitated by University of Colorado-Medical Campus
Athletically I’ve made varsity Lacrosse as Freshman, HM as Sophomore starter. Plus:
- 4.8 sec 40 yd, 28” vertical, 210 bench, 350 squat, 270 dead lift….
- Club - Grand Valley LAX, Sharpshooters
- Weekly Training with college coaches
- Iron shop 3 days week work out – free weights
Athletic experience – Varsity Ski Team
USSA Ski Race Team
Training- position training, strength, speed & agility, footwork, positioning, stick work
Outside of the classroom I enjoy spending time in nature skiing with my family, rafting, fishing, backpacking, snowmobiling, and mountain biking
- groups, clubs, organizations
- Community, Church activities
- Volunteer work, Part time jobs
- Civic accolades
I appreciate your interest in me as an all-round person.
Preston Chase Williams