Here is some information on me and my lacrosse career:
- I currently attend New Oxford High School and have a 3.1 GPA. I have not taken the SATs yet.
- I will be playing on New Oxford’s varsity lacrosse team this spring and will play attack.
- I attended Mount Saint Joseph’s High School in Baltimore, MD my freshman year and played on the varsity lacrosse team. I played attack and midfield. MSJ plays in the most competitive lacrosse conference, the MIAA Varsity A Conference. It was the first time in 8 years a freshman made the varsity team.
- I currently play attack on the MD Roughriders 2022 Team, which competes at many of the top events on East coast.
- In 2019, I played attack in every game with the MD Roughriders and scored 34 goals and had 13 assists.
- I earned a spot on the 2019 and 2020 Roughriders National 2022 Team.
- I have 4 years of experience playing box lacrosse. I earned a spot on the 2019-2020 Premier Series Box Lacrosse High School All Star Team.
I will be playing for MD Roughriders 2022 at The Baltimore Summer Kickoff on June 6-7, at Crab Feast on June 20 -21, and at the Inside Lacrosse Invitational on July 13-15. All three of these tournaments take place in Baltimore, MD. I wear number 6 and will be playing attack.
In addition to playing lacrosse, I have played soccer, ran cross country and have done Cross Fit in the past. I also like to snowboard to keep active in the winter months.
I am focusing on my academics right now and working hard to bring my GPA up and prepare for the SATs. I love lacrosse and have played since I was 6 years old.
I hope to be able to be part of lacrosse program in college that I will be able to grow as a player, student and friend. I feel I can contribute to the program in many ways, especially because I am team player and I feel it is important to support and encourage each other to be our best selves.