I am a student athlete in Tucson, Arizona, who desires to play collegiate soccer. My goal is to achieve excellent academic standing during my four years in high school and continue to develop as a soccer player. I have consistently earned A’s and B’s throughout my years in school. I finished my freshman year with a 3.23 GPA and earned honor roll recognition. I lead by example both in the classroom and on the pitch, and look to make a difference in my community by helping disadvantaged people. Over the last year I volunteered at a refugee center in my hometown as well as a community food bank center located in a nearby border city. I feel it is very important to find time to give back to the community while balancing my priorities such as school, family, and soccer activities.
I am a highly skilled player who spends a great deal of time outside of practice and competitive matches studying the game. I am very quick, technically sound, and offensive minded. My resume to this point includes the following:
- Recently selected to the U-17 U.S. Soccer Development Academy (USSDA) roster with Nomads SC, La Jolla, CA, for the 2019-2020 season. I was offered a spot in the Nomads Residency Program. My plan is to commit to a 10-month contract with this USSDA and play as a 2004 in the U-17 division.
- Identified and selected by the West Region Olympic Development Program (ODP) Coaching staff to attend the 2019 U.S. Youth Soccer ODP West Region Camp in McMinnville, Oregon in July 2019.
- Selected to the Salpointe Catholic High School varsity soccer team as a freshman for the 2018-2019 season. My team won the 4A State Championship on 02/19/19. I was selected to the Southern Arizona All-Freshman Soccer Team by AllSportsTucson.com. I scored three goals and had one assist during my first high school season.
- One of 18 players out of a try-out pool of 150 plus players to be selected to the 2018/2019 Arizona ODP 2004 Tournament Team for the ODP Region IV Championships in Phoenix, Arizona, in January 2019. My team took first place in the tournament by defeating Oregon 3-0 in the final.
- 2017/2018 ODP Pool Player for Arizona.
- Selected to the 2016/2017 ODP 2004 Tournament Team for the 2017 ODP Region IV Championships in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Trained with Nomads SC U-15 DA team in San Diego, California in November 2018. Trained with Nomads SC U-17 and U-19 DA teams in April 2019. Also trained with Weston FC U-14 DA team in Weston, Florida in February 2018.
- In March 2017, traveled to England with 17 other ODP pool players and competed in four matches against local club and academy teams from different parts of England which included one match against Brighton and Hove Albion F.C., a first division professional academy, at the American Express Elite Futbol Performance Centre in Brighton, England.
- In July 2017, invited after attending the subregional ODP camp in Flagstaff to attend the 2004 ODP West Region IV Camp in Moscow, Idaho, where I trained with and competed against elite players from all states in Region IV.
- In June 2017, invited to join the U-15 FC Tucson Academy team where I trained and competed with talented players from an older age group.
- Leading goal scorer for my FC Tucson ECNL club team during the 2017/2018 season.
Additionally, I train 2-3 times per week outside of my club/school team with my personal/technical trainer in my hometown. These soccer experiences combined with my strong work ethic and leadership qualities will allow me to make an immediate impact to any collegiate team and represent my college/university in a positive way. I am preparing to make a difference at the next level.