I am a student athlete in Tucson, Arizona, who desires to play collegiate soccer. My goal is to achieve excellent academic standing during my four years in high school and continue to develop as a soccer player. I have consistently earned A’s and B’s throughout my years in school. I earned a 3.8 GPA during my sophomore year and again earned honor roll recognition. I lead by example both in the classroom and on the field, and look to make a difference in my community by helping disadvantaged people. Over the last two years I have volunteered at a refugee center in my hometown as well as a community food bank center located in a nearby border city. I feel it is very important to find time to give back to the community while balancing my priorities such as school, family, and soccer activities.
I am a highly skilled player who spends a great deal of time outside of practice and competitive matches studying the game. I am very quick, technically sound, and offensive minded. My resume to this point includes the following:
- Selected to participate in the 2019/2020 U.S. Youth Soccer Olympic Development Program (ODP) West Region ID Camp after my performance was evaluated by West Region ODP Coaching Staff and Scouts.
- Selected to the 2019-2020 Arizona ODP U-16 tournament team for the ODP Region IV Championships in Phoenix, Arizona in January 2020.
- Completed my second year on the Salpointe Catholic High School varsity soccer team as a sophomore. I scored seven goals and had one assist during the 2019-2020 season.
- Participated in the U.S. Soccer Development Academy (USSDA) Summer Showcase in June 2019 with the U-15 Nomads DA team in June 2019. I scored a goal in one of the matches.
- Attended the 2019 U.S. Youth Soccer ODP West Region Camp in McMinnville, Oregon after being identified and selected by the West Region ODP Coaching Staff.
- Selected to the Salpointe Catholic High School varsity soccer team as a freshman for the 2018-2019 season. My team won the 4A State Championship on 02/19/19. I was selected to the Southern Arizona All-Freshman Soccer Team by AllSportsTucson.com. I scored three goals and had one assist during my first high school season.
- One of 18 players out of a try-out pool of 150 plus players to be selected to the 2018/2019 Arizona ODP 2004 Tournament Team for the ODP Region IV Championships in Phoenix, Arizona, in January 2019. My team took first place in the tournament by defeating Oregon 3-0 in the final.
- 2017/2018 ODP Pool Player for Arizona.
- Selected to the 2016/2017 ODP 2004 Tournament Team for the 2017 ODP Region IV Championships in Phoenix, Arizona.
- Trained with Nomads SC U-15 USSDA team in San Diego, California in November 2018. Trained with Nomads SC U-17 and U-19 USSDA teams in April 2019. Also trained with Weston FC U-14 USSDA team in Weston, Florida in February 2018.
- In March 2017, traveled to England with 17 other ODP pool players and competed in four matches against local club and academy teams from different parts of England which included one match against Brighton and Hove Albion F.C., a now first division professional academy, at the American Express Elite Futbol Performance Centre in Brighton, England.
- In July 2017, invited after attending the subregional ODP camp in Flagstaff to attend the 2004 ODP West Region IV Camp in Moscow, Idaho, where I trained with and competed against elite players from all states in Region IV.
- In June 2017, invited to join the U-15 FC Tucson Academy team where I trained and competed with talented players from an older age group.
- Leading goal scorer for my FC Tucson ECNL club team during the 2017/2018 season.
These soccer experiences combined with my strong work ethic and leadership qualities will allow me to make an immediate impact to any collegiate team and represent my college/university in a positive way. I am preparing to make a difference at the next level.