I started my running career at the young age of 7, I joined my mom on her first 5k at the SIUE cross country course and was hooked ever since. Over the years, I have worked hard at practice to improve my times and continue to build my endurance. I am looking for a school which will allow me to continue to grow as an athlete.
Middle School Highlights:
- Cross Country: Part of the varsity team 6th, 7th and 8th grade, which won state each year for the first time in school history.
- Track: Qualified for state both years (7th and 8th grade) for the 1600M, scoring points each year.
High school Highlights:
- Qualified for state in the 1600M freshman and sophomore years (outdoor)
- Won Track sectionals two years in a row
- Qualified for Illinois Indoor Top Times sophomore year in the 4x800
- All conference freshman and sophomore years
I am looking for a school that provides a vested interest in my collegiate career. I am looking to join a team that helps each other towards success.