The entire High Point track team and my coaches have been the highlight of my freshman year. We work hard daily and push each other to be better. I have been a consistent top performer and always wanting to push myself to be faster. I am just looking for a better academic experience which is my interest in becoming a transfer. My primary event is the 800 followed by the 400. I previously attended LaSalle College HS where I was Captain of the track team. Our 4x8 team was nationally ranked , appearing at indoor and outdoor states each year , and at the Championship of America race twice at the Penn Relays.
My 'Permission to Contact Release 'form is signed and available to share. (Located in the athletics tab , under 2011 High Point Univ 'Season schedule ' link.) Transfer for fall 2012 is preferred. Spring 2013 considered.
Below is a summary of my first year at High Point University as well as my HS summary.:
High Point University-D1 Big South - - - - Indoor and Outdoor Big South Conference Championship Qualifier - Only Freshman to qualify in the 800 and score points in both championships.
- Millis Scholar Athlete Award
- Top 800 runner for both Indoor and Outdoor seasons at High Point University
La Salle College HIgh School - Captain(XC/Track)
- 3 Time ALL STATE in the 4x800
- First Team All Catholic in DMR and 4x800
- 3 Time Indoor/Outdoor State Qualifier
- 2 Time Penn Relays Competitor - Championship of America (Nationally ranked 4x8)
- #1 Meet of Champions- 4x800
- #1 in PA & #6 US- 4x800-- 7:47.19(2nd leg-1:57)
- Penn Relays Champinship of America Race 7:45.54
- PA States-AAA (1:55.8 & 1:56 splits)
- #1 in PA - DMR in 10:30.48 (800 leg)
EARLIER HS GRADE PROGRESSION
Junior- 1:55.8 & 1:56 -at '10 Outdoor PIAA States 4x8-2nd leg open 800 -1:57.9
Freshman - 2:07.99 400 Soph. - 52.7 Freshman -56.5