- My short term goal is to finish my senior year in athletics, in such a way that I will be remembered for years to come, and to continue improving my grades through graduation.
- My intermediate goal is to get a degree in kinesiology or other health related degree that will facilitate acceptance into a doctor of physical therapy program.
- My long term goal is to obtain a Doctor of Physical Therapy degree and become a physical therapist.
- Competing in sports at the collegiate level is the means by which I hope to achieve those goals.
High School Sports
Track & Field. I started seriously competing in track early in high school. I was a varsity letterman in both indoor and outdoor track in both 2014-2015 and 2015-2016 years, and have lettered in indoor track in 2017. I have qualified to letter in outdoor track in 2017. I placed second in shot put at the 2017 Wyoming State Indoor Track meet. In 2016, I placed in three events at the State Outdoor Track and Field competition; High Jump, Discus, and Shot Put. I was the 2016 Wyoming 4A State Champion in the high jump, I placed third in the discus, and sixth in the shot put. I was also the anchor on our state 4x100 team. I competed at the 2016 Simplot Games placing 10th in the high jump. I earned 9th place in shot put at the 2017 Simplot Games.
Football. I began my first season of tackle football when I was in third grade and continued all the way to my senior year of high school. In that time I have competed at the positions of quarterback, defensive end, offensive tackle and tight end. I have been a three year varsity starter on defense. My sophomore year I was selected as First Team All Conference and Second Team All-State. My junior year I was called on to play ironman, starting both at offensive tackle and defensive end. In my senior year, I played defensive end. I was selected first team all state defensive end.
- 2016-17 - Varsity Letters in Football and Indoor Track. Competing in Outdoor Track and field now and have qualified for letter. Earned 2nd Place in Shot Put at Wyo. State Indoor Track Meet.
- 2015-16 - Varsity Letters in Football, Indoor Track, and Outdoor Track. Honorable Mention All Conference Defensive Lineman. Wyoming 4A Outdoor Track & Field State Champion in High Jump, 3rd place in Discus, and 6th Place in Shot Put. Awarded Central High School Junior Male Athlete of the Year.
- 2014-15 - Varsity Letters in Football, Indoor Track, and Outdoor Track. Selected as 1st Team All Conference Defensive Lineman and 2nd Team All State Defensive Lineman. Awarded Central High School Sophomore Male Athlete of the Year.
My Potential As a College Athlete. I believe I have the potential to be a collegiate athlete. As of right now I am 6’4 and 206 lbs. I am one of the youngest athletes in my class, not turning 18 until June, 2017. As I continue developing, I am confident in my ability to compete in track and field at the collegiate level.