I was really inspired to start playing when I played with my uncle for the first time in 2014. My uncle is the agent for Jim Herman, and is a retired lawyer. He saw my golf swing and told me that I had "raw talent". I didn't really believe him until other people kept telling me similar things. Since then I've been working really hard to improve my game.
I've been playing golf seriously since the 2015 season, but my entire family plays, so I have been playing non-seriously since I was about 4.
Average Drive: 250 yards
Furthest Drive: 270 yards
Lowest 9 holes: 42
Lowest 18 holes: 95
- My favorite club would either be my 6 or 7 iron. My 6 iron is one of my favorites because I usually hit it the most consistently. My 7 iron is my other favorite because I was playing in a charity golf tournament, and there was one of those par threes that if you get a hole in one, you win a car. The hole was approximately 140 yards, so I used my 7 iron. The ball landed 10 feet from the pin. The women who were in charge of watching the hole said that I was the closest to the pin all day.
- I have really bad tan lines from playing golf all the time. My glove tan is the worst.
- I love to eat ranch sunflower seeds while I play!
- My favorite hole that I've ever played would be number 3 on the forest course at Fiddler's Elbow Country Club.
- I actually don't enjoy watching golf.