- I was selected to the Bay County Florida All-County Team as a junior on a team of mostly seniors, each of which is playing college ball this year, many at the D1 level.
- In addition to my high school pitching record of 5-0 in Spring games, I went 12-2 in the Summer and Fall with the East Coast Sox, nationally ranked travel team, and my high school team. I was named to the Perfect Game National Championship All-Tournament Team two years in a row
- I was selected to play in the 2019 Marucci World Series. In the tournament, I beat Marucci Texas the eventual Marucci World Series champion striking out 7 in 5 innings of work.
- In the fall, my fastball was clocked at 87 and I have sat 84 consistently. In the off-season, I have been working Top Velocity and Driveline programs and am getting a lot stronger with an Olympic lifting program.
- In addition to my pitching, I am the top hitter on my high school team, which went to the Florida Final 4 last year, and am strong on defense as a corner infielder and outfielder.
- I have good control and throw 6 different pitches for strikes. 2 and 4 seam fastball - good movement on my two seam which is my go to fastball. I also throw a hard slider with good break to it and a 12/6 curve with good arm action. My sinker has hard downward movement in on a right hander, and my changeup also has good movement in on righties.
- I play corner outfield and had 5 outfield assists my junior year including 2 in the state playoffs.
While I throw right handed, I bat lefty and hit for power and average. Here's a couple of swings from my East Coast Sox Mississippi State tournament against a D1 commit throwing 85-87:
I have consistently played for winning teams from my 9 year old team that won the Dizzy Dean World Series out of 64 teams to my high school team that is 52-7 with me as a starter my sophomore and junior year. I do whatever I can do to make my teammates better and to help the team win. When we face adversity, I do not allow my team to mope.
I lead comebacks.
I am coachable, and even when I am enjoying success, I continue to work harder and try to find an additional edge.