Many people would find it challenging to transfer schools every year over a four year period due to their parents being relocated for their job. Basketball has been one of the stabilizing factors in my life. Transferring has allowed me the opportunity to bond with new team mates, understand different coaching styles and adjust to different team dynamics. If you were to ask any of my coaches about me, you would hear them use the following attributes to describe me as a player:
- Great defensive stopper who can score
- Student of the game
- An all around scorer
- Teammates feed off of my defensive intensity ( see video )
As I prepare to enter my senior year, my goal is to position myself to be a great student athlete with the ability to balance my academic work and continue to improve my basketball skills.
- My aspirations are that I want to play basketball at the collegiate level, as I have had a love for basketball since I was 2 years old.
- Long term I aim to have a career in Sports management (preferably basketball)
- great handle for the ball
- Great athleticism on the court
- Arguably one of the best defenders in the conference