- To graduate with a degree.
- Build strong life skills.
- Discover different characteristic about myself.
What makes me a good player for the team?:
- I excel in a teamwork driven program.
- I can work with many different types of players.
- I'm willing to adapt to the teams needs.
What makes me different from other recruits:
- Having strong character is the most important to me.
- I'm extremely coachable.
- I'm a problem solver.
- I keep myself fit year round by participating in athletics.
- After basketball season I do track to keep with my speed and agility.
- In the summer I do AAU league to work on my overall game and team skills.
- In early fall I work on my individual game and how I can improve myself and make team better.
- I take school very seriously. I'm one of the top students in my class.
- I've learn to balance my academics and extra activities through study practices and strategies.
- I'm as dedicated in my schoolwork as I am basketball.