My collegiate goal and dream for athletics is to play Division 1 basketball. Academically I feel I am a strong student. I feel that my desire to win sets me apart from other recruits. I have never met anyone that has the heart and desire that I do to compete. This desire has pushed me to become the best athlete and student that I could be in High School. I would love to have the opportunity to showcase this heart and desire within your program. I have been taking some college credit courses in High School to push me academically as well as playing with a top AAU program - MN Stars Borowicz - through the summers to improve athletically. I am a 3 sport athlete - Basketball, Volleyball, and Track.
A few accomplishments into my senior year:
- Started varsity as an 8th grader
- Led my team to the Class AA MN state tournament in the 2015 and 2016 seasons.
- Selected 2 time MN State Class AA All-Tournament team - 2015 and 2016 season.
- Selected AP All state member in 2016. 1 of only 2 juniors selected out of 10 member team from all classes in MN.
- Scored 111 points in the 2016 MN State Tournament, which is 2nd all-time for most points scored in this tournament.
- Made 19/22 free throws in 1 game in the 2016 MN State Tournament, which was 1 short of the MN State Tournament Record.
- Led my team in 2016 to a MN State tournament record for most team points scored at 259 points..
- Scored my 3000th point on 2-18-17.
- 1 of 40 players in MN Selected to play in the 2017 MN All Star Game.