My goals for soccer are to be the best player I can be and to help my teams win. For college, I want to attend the best academic school available to me and play soccer as a way to contribute to the success of the school overall and express my school spirit.
I believe that my strongest assets as a soccer player are my versatility and quickness. For my club team, I play both attacking-inside and outside midfield. For my high school team, I play attacking and holding inside-midfield as well as center-forward. For the Red Bulls Showcase team, I played outside back. My coaches have all noted that they like my quickness, my field vision, and my understanding of my roles within the team/systems we play. Whatever the team needs, I will do what I can to help.
High School Soccer Achievements:
- Senior Co-Captain, 4-year Varsity, 3-year starter
- 2019 NJGSCA All-State Sectional Recognition
- 2019 BCWCA All-Bergen County 1st Team Midfielder, 2018 2nd Team Midfielder
- 2019-2018 NJ.com All-Conference 1st Team Midfielder, 2017 2nd Team Midfielder
- 2016-2019 Student-Athlete Award
Club Soccer Experience:
- World Class FC ECNL Regional 02 (U11-U19): Plays in Northeast ECNL-Regional League.
- NY Red Bulls Regional Development School (RDS) Showcase Teams (U9-U15): Selected to Winter and Summer Showcase teams multiple times between U9-U15 to compete in high level indoor and summer/outdoor tournaments. Teams featured multiple YNT pool and ODP players.
- SoccerPlus United Kingdom Tour Team (U17): Selected as youngest player (14yrs) to join U17 team representing SoccerPlus training camps in a week-long tour of training and friendly matches with high level UK club teams in England. Selected to team and coached by Drew DiCicco (National Director of SoccerPlus Camps and son of Tony DiCicco).
- Vikings FC (U7-U10): Community soccer club.
- Training and Education:
- United Soccer Coaches Special Topics Diploma on “Reading the Game” (2019)
- NY Red Bulls Regional Development School (RDS) (U9-U15): Highly selective training program operated by the NY Red Bulls Soccer Academy.
SoccerPlus Field Player Camps (National Training Center) (2012-2018): Summer training program founded by Tony DiCicco (former USWNT Head Coach)