Welcome to the University of Tennessee Football scholarship and program information page. Here you'll get specifics on the college and information on their Football program like who to make contact with about recruitment, names of past alumni, what scholarship opportunities are presented and ways to start the recruiting process.
University of Tennessee Football Program Coaching & Recruiting Staff
If you are looking to get recruited it is critical to know who to get in front of - and NCSA has got the info you'll need. The Running Backs Coach of the University of Tennessee Football program is David Johnson. Additional essential staff include:
- Defensive Coordinator Derrick Ansley
- Offensive Coordinator Jim Chaney
- Offensive Graduate Assistant Caleb Cox
- Offensive Line Coach Will Friend
- Director of Football Recruiting Bethany Gunn
- Director of Player Personnel Drew Hughes
- Wide Receivers Coach Tee Martin
- Tight Ends Coach Brian Niedermeyer
- Head Coach Jeremy Pruitt
- Defensive Line Coach Tracy Rocker
- Co-Defensive Coordinator Chris Rumph
- Associate Director of Operations Brandon Sheppard
- Special Teams Coordinator Kevin Sherrer
- Director of Player Personnel Danny Stiff
- Director of Operations Todd Watson
- Quarterbacks Coach Chris Weinke
For anybody who is considering being a member of University of Tennessee Football program these are the individuals you need to speak to. You'll be able to choose to contact them by way of email using the link above or call the college to get additional details about the college and Football program prior to deciding whether or not it's a suitable fit for you.
Build a Free NCSA Profile to Start Connecting with Coaches
NCSA offers student student athletes the tools and information they need to enhance their odds of being recruited by a Football program, whether it is at University of Tennessee or another school. Since 2000, NCSA has been connecting athletes and coaches which is a vital component of the recruiting process. This year alone you'll find 341481 Football high school athletes making use of the NCSA network, technology and scouting professionals to get their highlights in front of 10438 coaches at 966 colleges Football programs across the country.
If you'd like to join the University of Tennessee Football program you need to start building relationships and a highly-visible, professional quality recruiting profile. Starting that process as early as possible is crucial to your success. So create your free profile to become a confirmed NCSA Football student athlete and start connecting with coaches at the University of Tennessee Football program today.