Thanks for visiting the University of Georgia Football scholarship and program info page. Here you'll get specifics on the school and details on their Football program like who to get hold of about recruitment, names of past alumni, what scholarship opportunities can be had and ways to start the recruiting process.
University of Georgia Football Program Recruiting and Coaching Staff
For anyone who is hoping to get recruited it's important to know who to build a relationship with - and NCSA has got the details you'll need. The Director of Recruiting Administration of the University of Georgia Football program is Christina Harris. Other essential personnel include:
- Director of On-Campus Recruiting Lukman Abdulai
- Recruiting Video Production Coordinator Eric Black
- Offensive Coordinator / Quarterbacks Jim Chaney
- Assistant Director of Football Operations Jay Chapman
- Co-Offensive Coordinator - Quarterbacks James Coley
- Quality Control - Offense Patrick Doherty
- Special Teams Coordinator Scott Fountain
- Director of Player Programs Bryant Gantt
- Player Relations Coordinator Bakari Guice
- Director of Player Development Jonas Jennings
- Quality Control Jay Johnson
- Assistant Coach Dan Lanning
- Director of Football Operations Josh Lee
- Director of Player Personnel Marshall Malchow
- Running Backs Dell McGee
- Quality Control -Defense Blaine Miller
- Player Personnel Coordinator Luke Moore
- Offensive Line Sam Pittman
- Inside Linebackers Glenn Schumann
- Defensive Line Tray Scott
- Head Coach Kirby Smart
If you are considering becoming a part of the University of Georgia Football program they are the people you must contact. You'll be able to choose to contact them through email utilizing the link above or call the college to get additional details about the college and Football program prior to deciding if it's the right fit for you.
Create a Free NCSA Profile to Begin Connecting with Coaches
NCSA offers student high school athletes the tools and information they need to improve their chances of being recruited by a Football program, whether it is at University of Georgia or another college. Since 2000, NCSA has been connecting athletes and coaches which is a vital component of the recruiting process. This year alone you'll find 228463 Football student athletes utilizing the NCSA scouting professionals, network and technology to get their highlights before 10605 coaches at 964 colleges Football programs all over the country.
If you want to join the University of Georgia Football program you have to start building relationships and a highly-visible, professional quality recruiting profile. Starting that process as early as possible is essential to your success. So make your free profile to become a confirmed NCSA Football athlete and begin connecting with coaches at the University of Georgia Football program today.