This is the Georgia State University Football scholarship and program details page. Here you'll get specifics on the school and information on their Football program like who to make contact with about recruitment, names of past alumni, what scholarship opportunities are presented and ways to start the recruiting process.
Georgia State University Football Program Coaching & Recruiting Personnel
If you are looking to get recruited it is critical to know who to build a relationship with - and NCSA has the information you need. The Offensive Coordinator of the Georgia State University Football program is Brad Glenn. Additional key personnel include:
- Offensive Line Coach Thomas Austin
- Running Backs Coach Tim Bowens
- Recruiting Coordinator Chris Collins
- Head Coach Shawn Elliot
- Defensive Coordinator/Outside Linebackers Nate Fuqua
- Cornerbacks Coach Blake Gideon
- Graduate Assistant Michael Lambros
- Defensive Line Skylor Magee
- Wide Receivers Trent McKnight
- Graduate Assistant Tyler Nemec
- Graduate Assistant Travian Robertson
- Graduate Assistant John Russ
- Cornerbacks Coach Aairon Savage
- Cornerbacks Sam Shade
- Running Backs Coach Jimmy Smith
- Tight Ends Coach Josh Stepp
- Graduate Assistant Hayden Wilks
- Offensive Line Cedric Williams
- Assistant AD-Football Operations Steve Wojcikowski
- Inside Linebackers Coach Shiel Wood
- Inside Linebackers Rusty Wright
For anybody who is considering becoming a part of the Georgia State University Football program these are the individuals you'll want to speak to. It's possible to choose to get in touch with them via email utilizing the link above or call the school to get more specifics about the school and Football program prior to determining if it's the right fit for you.
Create a Free NCSA Profile to Start Connecting with Coaches
NCSA offers student athletes the tools and information they need to improve their chances of being recruited by a Football program, whether it is at Georgia State University or another school. Since 2000, NCSA has been connecting athletes and coaches which is a crucial component of the recruiting process. This year on it's own there are 262446 Football student athletes using the NCSA technology, network and scouting experts to get their highlights in front of 9646 coaches at 963 colleges Football programs across the country.
If you want to join the Georgia State University Football program you need to begin to build relationships and a highly-visible, professional quality recruiting profile. Starting that process as soon as possible is critical to your success. So create your free profile to become a verified NCSA Football athlete and start connecting with coaches at the Georgia State University Football program today.