Welcome to the Baylor University Football scholarship and program details page. Here you'll receive information about the school and details on their Football program like who to contact about recruitment, names of past alumni, what scholarship opportunities can be had and how to start the recruiting process.
Baylor University Football Program Recruiting and Coaching Staff
If you are looking to get recruited it's important to know who to build a relationship with - and NCSA has got the info you'll need. The Assistant Coach (Running backs) of the Baylor University Football program is Justin Johnson. Additional essential personnel include:
- Head Coach Dave Aranda
- Assistant Coach (Tight Ends) Shawn Bell
- Director of Scouting James Blanchard
- Graduate Asst Jens Danielsen
- Offensive Coordinator (Quarterbacks) Larry Fedora
- Assistant Coach (Defensive Line) Dennis Johnson
- Graduate Asst Lenoy Jones
- Dir of Ops Quintin Jordan
- Assistant to the Head Coach Madelyn Martin
- Associate Head Coach (Outside Linebackers) Joey McGuire
- Passing Game Coordinator (Wide Receivers) Jorge Munoz
- Assistant Coach (Safeties/Special Teams) Matt Powledge
- Defensive Coordinator (Inside Linebackers) Ron Roberts
- Assistant Coach (Cornerbacks) Brian Stewart
- Director of Player Personnel Mike Wallace
- Assistant Coach (Offensive Line) Joe Wickline
- Graduate Asst Brodrick Yancy
- Graduate Asst Taylor Young
For anybody who is thinking about becoming a part of the Baylor University Football program these are the people you'll want to speak to. It's possible to choose to contact them by way of email using the link above or call the school to get more specifics about the college and Football program before deciding whether or not it's the best fit for you.
Create a Free NCSA Profile to Start Connecting with Coaches
NCSA offers student student athletes the resources and info they need to increase their chances of being recruited by a Football program, whether it's at Baylor University or another school. Since 2000, NCSA has been connecting coaches and athletes which is a vital component of the recruiting process. This year alone there are 342182 Football high school athletes utilizing the NCSA scouting professionals, network and technology to get their highlights in front of 10361 coaches at 965 colleges Football programs all over the country.
If you want to join the Baylor University Football program you need to start building relationships and a highly-visible, professional quality recruiting profile. Starting that process as early as possible is critical to your success. So make your free profile to become a verified NCSA Football student athlete and begin connecting with coaches at the Baylor University Football program today.