Thanks for visiting the University of Texas - Austin Football scholarship and program details page. Here you will get specifics on the school and details on their Football program like who to make contact with about recruitment, names of past alumni, what scholarship opportunities are presented and ways to begin the recruiting process.
University of Texas - Austin Football Program Recruiting and Coaching Staff
If you are trying to get recruited it is critical to know who to build a relationship with - and NCSA provides the information you need. The Director of Operations of the University of Texas - Austin Football program is Tory Teykl. Other key staff are:
- Administrative Associate (Offense) Jan Allgood
- Offensive Coordinator / Quarterbacks Tim Beck
- Quality Control Austin Bell
- Administrative Assistant to Defensive Staff Amy Biegel
- Director of Recruiting Bryan Carrington
- Director of Player Personnel Derek Chang
- Associate Head Coach / Run Game Coordinator / Running Backs Stan Drayton
- Defensive Line Oscar Giles
- Co-Offensive Coordinator/Offensive Line Herb Hand
- Quality Control Coach Trey Haverty
- Head Coach Tom Herman
- Quality Control Coach Casey Horny
- Quality Control Coach, Defense Michael Huff
- Executive Assistant to the Head Coach Kasey Johnson
- Chief of Staff Fernando Lovo
- Quality Control Coach Roosevelt Maggitt
- Tight Ends Corby Meekins
- Pass Game Coordinator / Wide Receivers Drew Mehringer
- Special Teams Coordinator / Safeties Craig Naivar
- Defensive Coordinator / Linebackers Todd Orlando
- Offensive Line Derek Warehime
- Recruiting Coordinator / Cornerbacks Jason Washington
If you're interested in being a part of the University of Texas - Austin Football program they are the people you must contact. It's possible to choose to contact them through email utilizing the link above or call the college to get more information about the school and Football program prior to determining if it's the right fit for you personally.
Build a Free NCSA Profile to Begin Connecting with Coaches
NCSA offers student student athletes the tools and information they need to increase their chances of being recruited by a Football program, whether it's at University of Texas - Austin or another school. Since 2000, NCSA has been connecting athletes and coaches which is a vital component of the recruiting process. This year alone there are 262492 Football high school athletes making use of the NCSA scouting professionals, network and technology to get their highlights in front of 9646 coaches at 963 colleges Football programs across the country.
If you want to join the University of Texas - Austin Football program you have to begin to build relationships and a highly-visible, professional quality recruiting profile. Beginning that process as early as possible is critical to your success. So make your free profile to become a confirmed NCSA Football student athlete and start connecting with coaches at the University of Texas - Austin Football program today.