Thanks for your interest in me!
I'm currently on weight training and in a growth spurt ... maybe will be 6'3" plus ...
* been shooting long 3's since grade 9 at 50% or above ...
* love to compete, lead my teams ... AAU in NY ...9 straight wins, 2 tournament championships
AAU under former pro Harvis Cofield Showtime Hoopers, major midwest tournaments
AAU here in Florida pending with Team Speights
* I'm looking frwd to playing College ball in the States, and Pro ball in the Philippines, where Coaches have been observing me till now.
* they say I have natural ability, and instincts for the game, and I enjoy the best competition with players like Kai Soto, and in the states against College Players in the summers.
* I like ball pressure defense, and up tempo pushing the ball.
* I like to break down man to man defenders, getting to the rim, or kicking out to teamates.
* Busting zones with 3 balls has always been easy.
* I love taking big shots when the game is on the line!
* I want to develop more by leading a college team to post season play and championships!
I thank God for my family, my Dad and Coaches like Phil Morrison ( Hoops for Christ ) who have been role models for me.
We led free www.salvationteams.com bball clinics in the Philippines before we moved to the States.
God bless & thanks again for your interest,