Welcome to the University of Colorado - Boulder Football scholarship and program information page. Here you will get specifics on the school and information on their Football program like who to make contact with about recruiting, names of past alumni, what scholarship opportunities are presented and ways to begin the recruiting process.
University of Colorado - Boulder Football Program Coaching & Recruiting Personnel
For anyone who is hoping to get recruited it is critical to know who to get in front of - and NCSA has the info you'll need. The Defensive Line of the University of Colorado - Boulder Football program is Jim Jeffcoat. Other major personnel are:
- Offensive Line Klayton Adams
- Assistant Director of Recruiting A.J. Baer
- Tight Ends & H-Backs Gary Bernardi
- Secondary ShaDon Brown
- Recruiting Intern Matt Bryson
- Co-Offensive Coordinator/Wide Receivers/Recruiting Coordinator Darrin Chiaverini
- Defensive Graduate Assistant Coach Matt Daniels
- Director of Quality Control/Offense Daniel DaPrato
- Defensive Coordinator/Linebackers D.J. Eliot
- Inside Linebackers Ross Els
- Director of Player Personnel Brad Forsyth
- Running Backs Darian Hagan
- Offensive Graduate Assistant Coach John Hughes
- Director of Player Personnel Geoff Martzen
- Director of Football Operations Bryan McGinnis
- Director of Quality Control/Defense Nate Taye
- Director of Quality Control/Special Teams Matt Thompson
- Head Coach Mel Tucker
- Offensive Graduate Assistant Coach Peter Tuitupou
- Operations & Recruiting Assistant Scott Unrein
- Defensive Graduate Assistant Coach Chidera Uzo-Diribe
- Assistant to the Head Coach Sheryl Voth
If you are thinking about being a part of the University of Colorado - Boulder Football program these are the people you'll want to get in touch with. You'll be able to choose to get in touch with them through email using the link above or call the school to obtain more information about the college and Football program prior to deciding if it is the right fit for you personally.
Build a Free NCSA Profile to Start Connecting with Coaches
NCSA gives student student athletes the resources and info they need to improve their odds of being recruited by a Football program, whether it is at University of Colorado - Boulder or another college. Since 2000, NCSA has been connecting coaches and athletes which is a critical part of the recruiting process. This year alone you'll find 228518 Football student athletes utilizing the NCSA scouting professionals, network and technology to get their highlights in front of 10606 coaches at 964 colleges Football programs nationwide.
If you'd like to join the University of Colorado - Boulder Football program you need to begin to build relationships and a highly-visible, professional quality recruiting profile. Starting that process as soon as possible is crucial to your success. So create your free profile to become a confirmed NCSA Football student athlete and start connecting with coaches at the University of Colorado - Boulder Football program today.