This is the Humboldt State University Men's Track scholarship and program details page. Here you'll have access to information regarding the school and details on their Men's Track program like who to contact about recruitment, names of past alumni, what scholarship opportunities can be had and how to begin the recruiting process.
Humboldt State University Men's track Program Recruiting and Coaching Staff
If you are looking to get recruited it is critical to know who to get in front of - and NCSA provides the details you need. The Asst. Track & Field Coach / Multi's of the Humboldt State University Men's Track program is Brian Belue. Additional key personnel include:
- Asst. Track & Field Coach / Pole Vault Coach Stuart Bailey
- Assistant Coach (High Jump) Catrina Bindel
- Assistant Distance Coach Nina Carson
- Asst. Track & Field Coach / Long and Triple Jumps Leon Chalmers
- Assistant Track & Field Coach/Multis Teigan Eilers
- Head Cross Country Coach Jamey Harris
- Head Track & Field/Cross Country Coach Sarah Ingram
- Assistant Coach / Distance Alex Johnson
- Assistant Track & Field Coach/Multis Marissa McCay
- Assistant Distance Coach Kenneth Pocasangre
- Assistant Distance Coach Benjamin Stern
- Assistant Coach BJ Willkomm
If you're considering becoming a part of the Humboldt State University Men's Track program these are the individuals you'll want to get in touch with. You'll be able to choose to contact them by way of email using the link above or call the college to obtain more information regarding the college and Men's Track program prior to deciding on if it is the right fit for you.
Build a Free NCSA Profile to Begin Connecting with Coaches
NCSA offers student athletes the tools and information they need to increase their chances of being recruited by a Men's Track program, whether it's at Humboldt State University or another school. Since 2000, NCSA has been connecting coaches and athletes which is a vital component of the recruiting process. This year on it's own you'll find 40504 Men's Track student athletes utilizing the NCSA scouting professionals, network and technology to get their highlights in front of 5946 coaches at 1589 colleges Men's Track programs all over the country.
If you'd like to join the Humboldt State University Men's Track program you need to start building relationships and a highly-visible, professional quality recruiting profile. Beginning that process as soon as possible is critical to your success. So create your free profile to become a confirmed NCSA Men's Track athlete and begin connecting with coaches at the Humboldt State University Men's Track program today.