Academics are my number one priority in High School. As a sophomore I ended the year with a 3.65 unweighted GPA, always pushing to improve. I was able to quickly adjust to virtual learning.
• All honors classes (Math, English, Science, Social Studies)
• Spanish 1, 2, and 3
• SAT & ACT - TBD
• Honor role every semester
Athletically I am a multi-sport athlete. Two year JV Lacrosse Team Captain and starter as face-off specialist and 2-way middie. I was invited to play varsity as a sophomore but made the decision to stick with JV until my junior year. Playing time is really important to me. I run varsity cross country and varsity indoor track in the 500 and 800 meter runs. Also:
• Training SNG for FO wins - stood up for all 2020 summer showcases and tournaments
• Play for Team Maryland Lacrosse Club - Nationals
• Starter for Linganore High School lacrosse team - undefeated freshman season
• Four days a week of Explosive Performance, speed, strength and agility training and lifting.
• Face-off Academy (FOA) weekly training
Outside the classroom and off the field, I enjoy helping out the family with yard work, snow removal for the neighbors, and taking out the trash and recycling. In addition to:
• 2-year participant in United States Naval Sea Cadet Corps (Organization sponsored by the Navy) - attended 3-week boot camp
• Working with LOUYAA, the local youth athletic association to start assisting with boy's lacrosse clinics
• Teaching myself guitar, wake boarding, long boarding and fishing
I appreciate your interest in me as a person and player.