Welcome to the University of Washington Football scholarship and program information page. Here you'll get specifics on the school and details on their Football program like who to get hold of about recruitment, names of past alumni, what scholarship opportunities can be had and how to begin the recruiting process.
University of Washington Football Program Coaching & Recruiting Staff
If you're trying to get recruited it's important to understand who to build a relationship with - and NCSA has the info you'll need. The Co-Offensive Coordinator/Wide Receivers Coach of the University of Washington Football program is Matt Lubick. Other key personnel are:
- Recruiting Coordinator/Running Backs Coach Keith Bhonapha
- Graduate Assistant - Defense Terrence Brown
- Quality Control Analyst Derham Cato
- Director of High School Relations Justin Glenn
- Director of Football Operations Deborah Goldstein
- Asst. Head Coach/Linebackers Coach/Special Teams Bob Gregory
- Assistant Bush Hamdan
- Assistant Will Harris
- Offensive Line Scott Huff
- Graduate Assistant - Offense Kyle Jolly
- Director of Player Personnel Aaron Knotts
- Defensive Coordinator Pete Kwiatkowski
- Co-Defensive Coordinator/Defensive Backs Coach Jimmy Lake
- Football Quality Control Analyst Kane Loane
- Defensive Line Ikaika Malloe
- Graduate Assistant Tyler Osborne
- Graduate Assistant Jody Owens
- Tight Ends Coach Jordan Paopao
- Assistant Jordan Paopao
- Director of Player Personnel Cooper Petagna
- Head Coach Chris Peterson
For anybody who is interested in being a part of the University of Washington Football program they are the individuals you'll want to speak to. You'll be able to choose to contact them through email using the link above or call the school to get more specifics about the school and Football program prior to determining if it's the best fit for you.
Build a Free NCSA Profile to Start Connecting with Coaches
NCSA gives student student athletes the information and tools they need to improve their odds of being recruited by a Football program, whether it's at University of Washington or another school. Since 2000, NCSA has been connecting coaches and athletes which is a vital part of the recruiting process. This year on it's own there are 228488 Football high school athletes utilizing the NCSA scouting professionals, network and technology to get their highlights in front of 10606 coaches at 964 colleges Football programs across the country.
If you'd like to join the University of Washington Football program you need to begin to build relationships and a highly-visible, professional quality recruiting profile. Starting that process early is crucial to your success. So make your free profile to become a confirmed NCSA Football athlete and begin connecting with coaches at the University of Washington Football program today.