Welcome to the North Central College Women's Track scholarship and program details page. Here you'll receive specifics on the college and details on their Women's Track program like who to make contact with about recruitment, names of past alumni, what scholarship opportunities can be had and ways to start the recruiting process.
North Central College Women's track Program Recruiting and Coaching Staff
For anyone who is hoping to get recruited it is critical to understand who to get in front of - and NCSA has the information you'll need. The Assistant Coach of the North Central College Women's Track program is Luke Winder. Additional major personnel include:
- Assistant Coach Maura Burke
- Assistant Women's Track & Field Coach Kayla Etherton
- Volunteer Assistant Women's Cross Country/Track & Field Coach Nora Ferguson
- Head Coach (Tri-Athalon) Jennifer Garrison
- Assistant Men's/Women's Track and Field Coach Ken Helberg
- Assistant Women's Cross Country/Track and Field Coach Brian Henz
- Head Women's Track and Field Coach Kari Kluckhohn
- Assistant Men's/Women's Track & Field Coach Sean Magnuson
- Assistant Women's Track & Field Coach Courtney Meyer
- Assistant Women's Track and Field Coach Mahesh Narayanan
- Recruiting Coordinator Amy Polhemus
- Assistant Women's Track & Field Coach Tyler Sheehan
- Assistant Coach Tim Winder
For anybody who is interested in becoming a part of the North Central College Women's Track program they are the people you must speak to. You can choose to get in touch with them via email utilizing the link above or call the college to obtain more information regarding the school and Women's Track program before determining if it is the right fit for you personally.
Build a Free NCSA Profile to Begin Connecting with Coaches
NCSA gives student athletes the information and tools they need to improve their chances of being recruited by a Women's Track program, whether it is at North Central College or another school. Since 2000, NCSA has been connecting athletes and coaches which is a vital component of the recruiting process. This year on it's own there are 40607 Women's Track athletes utilizing the NCSA scouting professionals, network and technology to get their highlights before 6015 coaches at 1681 colleges Women's Track programs all over the country.
In order to join the North Central College Women's Track program you have to start building relationships and a highly-visible, professional quality recruiting profile. Beginning that process as early as possible is critical to your success. So create your free profile to become a confirmed NCSA Women's Track athlete and start connecting with coaches at the North Central College Women's Track program today.