Thanks for visiting the Wheaton College - Illinois Women's Track scholarship and program details page. Here you'll get information about the college and details on their Women's Track program like who to get hold of about recruiting, names of past alumni, what scholarship opportunities are presented and how to start the recruiting process.
Wheaton College - Illinois Women's track Program Coaching & Recruiting Staff
For anyone who is looking to get recruited it is critical to understand who to talk to - and NCSA has got the information you'll need. The Assistant Coach (Vertical Jumps) of the Wheaton College - Illinois Women's Track program is John Hodge. Additional essential personnel include:
- Assistant Coach (Distance) Eric Anderson
- Track Field Head Coach/Cross Country Assistant Coach Scott Bradley
- Assistant Cross Country and Track & Field (Distance) Anna Curato
- Assistant Coach Ron Harris
- Assistant Coach (Multi-Events) Dave Harris
- Assistant Coach (Distance) Ellie Hawthorne
- Assistant Coach (Distance) Tyler Jones
- Assistant Coach (Horizontal Jumps) Laine Malquist
- Assistant Cross Country and Track & Field (Distance) Parker Nelson
- Assistant Coach (Javelin) Eden Parker
- Assistant Coach (Throws) Tex Ritter
- Assistant Coach (Multi-Events) Makenna Saunders
- Assistant Coach (Distance) Seth Spykstra
- Assistant Coach (Sprints) Michelle Thiesen
- Assistant Track & Field (Sprints) Rachel Thomson
- Head Cross Country Coach/Assistant Track Coach David Walford
If you are thinking about being a member of Wheaton College - Illinois Women's Track program these are the individuals you must speak to. You'll be able to choose to get in touch with them by way of email utilizing the link above or call the school to get more information regarding the college and Women's Track program prior to deciding if it's the right fit for you.
Create a Free NCSA Profile to Begin Connecting with Coaches
NCSA offers student student athletes the tools and information they need to improve their odds of being recruited by a Women's Track program, whether it is at Wheaton College - Illinois or another school. Since 2000, NCSA has been connecting athletes and coaches which is a critical part of the recruiting process. This year on it's own you'll find 40224 Women's Track athletes utilizing the NCSA scouting professionals, network and technology to get their highlights in front of 6024 coaches at 1680 colleges Women's Track programs nationwide.
If you'd like to join the Wheaton College - Illinois Women's Track program you have to begin to build relationships and a highly-visible, professional quality recruiting profile. Beginning that process early is essential to your success. So create your free profile to become a verified NCSA Women's Track student athlete and begin connecting with coaches at the Wheaton College - Illinois Women's Track program today.