Personal evaluation from Last years summer Coach Darryl Jones:
• Good Arm Strength
• Solid All-Around Fielder
• Strike throwing machine
• Athleticism to play “All 9 positions” if need be
• Potential (High Bat. Average/Power Threat)
Areas of Improvement
• Increase overall physical attributes (Speed, Agility, Core, Arm Strength) This will help maximize what you already do well on the field
• Increase overall BaseRunning Instincts/Awareness (Reading the ball in the dirty, primary/secondary leads, staying athletic when returning to the bag, picking certain times and counts to steal etc.
• Incorporate Legs in swing more would like to see you involve your legs a little more bent in your swing.
You have good enough all around attributes that can potentially promote you playing past college ball as long as you continue to learn and grow and take calculated risks to exploit your opponents. Being able to move a guy like you around the field with confidence that you will get the job done is a luxury for any coach to have. Whether it’s college, minor leagues, or MLB coaches love players who can successfully play multiple positions well. That ability alone will keep you around the game of baseball longer than most players. You have a good head on your shoulders and as long as you do what you know you need to do to maintain successful performances I have know problem saying that, “I expect to see you playing DIV 1 Baseball in a few years