Hello and welcome to my site. I would like to attend a four year college and study Biology with plans to continue on to Medical School. I am a senior at Enfield High School in Enfield, CT and will graduate June 2013.
Captain for Varsity Football and Basketball
March 28, 2013 Awarded Scholar Athlete by the Northern Connecticut Chapter of the National Football Foundation and College Hall of Fame
"All-Area Football Team 2012" in the position Quarterback
"All Conference Defensive Back - 2012"
"Most Outstanding Player Of the Game" award on 11/22/2012. This award is given to the player as nominated by the opposing team's coaches.
"Most Valuable Offensive Player of the Year - 2012" For my high school team
My high school football team utilizes Hudl, you can view my additional films at:
- I am one of seven (7) children, third in line. I have an older sister (22) and brother (20) as well as four younger brothers, ages 16, 14 and twins at 12.
- Academically, I have taken the most rigorous courses for my future and am currently in the top 5% of my class.
- I am a member of the Natonal Honor Society and DECA
- I received the Goodwin College Book Award 2012
- I have received awards for excellence in American History and Biology as well as awards for the many committees I participate in.
- This past year I received the top score for the Connecticut Apptitude Tests receiving all 5's in all subjects.
- I am on several committees at school including the Welcoming Comittee, Peer Mediation, Tutoring and Leadership.
- I am a Staff Writer for my high school's on-line newsletter having published many articles.
- I have attended leadership seminars during my high school years and in 2008 I had the opportunity to attend the People to People World Leadership Seminar in Washington D.C.
- I love sports, playing football, basketball and baseball all currently at the varisty level. Although I enjoy all sports, my favorite is football
- I began playing football when I was in 4th grade for the local town league. I played quarterback taking my C level and B level teams to the Championship in 2006 and 2007.
- I have been working out regularly at school and also attend speed and strength training. This past season I played Wide Receiver, Quarterback and Defensive Back
- In 2011, I recieved "All Conference Defensive Player Honorable Mention" and was also awarded the "Practice Player of the Year" for the team by the coaching staff.
Community Volunteering includes:
- Town of Enfield Youth Vote
- The local Mt. Carmel Society, helping yearly with their 3 day Feast
- Town of Enfield's Community Emergency Management Team (CERT) offering assistance during crisis within the community. This past October when our town loss power from the Blizzard, for over ten days I assisted with the set up and function of the emergency shelter that was located at our local middle school.
- Active involvement with the Enfield Democratic Town Committee. Assisting the committee with fundraising and campaigning for the elections of the selected members. Included in this is assisting my father, Patrick Crowley, for the past 9 years as he seeks re-election to his position of Town Wide Councilman.
- Over the years I have met several politicians, successfully bringing Senator Joe Lieberman to talk at both my middle school and high school and Congressman Joseph Courtney to the middle school.
- Tutoring younger students in Algebra, History and Spanish at the local youth center.
- Assistant coach for the Town of Enfield's recreation baseball and basketball teams (2008-2012)
- Assistant football coach for the Enfield Rambler's Youth Football and Cheerleading Organization (2009-2012)
In addition to school and sports, I work part-time at the local Dairy Queen performing the duties of cashier and server.
As you can see I have a full schedule and am able to maintain above average results in my academics and extracurricular activites and compete at a high level in varsity sports.
My college plans are to study science with my ultimate goal to be a Physician.