I am a scholar athlete, with a priority on academics. I take honors and AP coursework while playing two sports and maintaining a heavy workout and training schedule.
- Current GPA 94.71 weighted
- High Honor Roll
- AP World History: 96%
- Honors Chemistry: 94%
- Spanish 1, 2 &3
- Honors Math
- International History Club
Athletically I made Junior Varsity Lacrosse as an 8th grader and was a Varsity starter sophomore year. (No season Freshman year due to Covid). Plus:
Clubs – Upstate Salt Kings (Fall 2021, Summer 2022); Albany Power (summer, winter, spring) for 2 years; Adirondack MountainMen (summer, fall) for 1 year; Adirondack Black Bears (summer) for 2 years; Top Dog (summer) for 1 year
Rogue Training - Summer sessions (weekly for 1 year) and summer camp (2 years)
- Summer lacrosse camps: Rhino USA Lake Placid Overnight Training Camp; PLL Defensive Overnight Academy at Bryn Athyn College; Excel Lacrosse Overnight Camp at Hamilton College.
- Workout/Lifting: 4/5 days week work out – strength/free weights, running, agility
Athletic experience – In addition to lacrosse, I have trained in Golf for 4 years, and played Junior Varsity sophomore year at the #2 spot on team.
- Assistant counselor with summer youth lacrosse camp at Skidmore College.
- I have served as a lacrosse referee at local youth tournaments.
- I have coached youth clinics for Saratoga Youth Lacrosse Association (SYLA).
I appreciate your interest in me as an all-round person.