I am looking for a Midwestern college where I can be successful in the classroom and on the soccer pitch. I have a strong work ethic and passion for soccer. I am a 3 sport athlete (soccer, basketball and track) and I have been a certified referee the last 4 years. I am a 2 time varsity goalie on a consistently ranked top 10 Minnesota High School boys soccer team that has participated in the Minnesota state soccer tournament the last 2 years.
Below are some examples of my success and passion for soccer and athletics.
2018 Soccer Accomplishments
- 2018 C2 Club team won MN Youth Soccer Association Summer State Championships, won in pk's
- 2018 high school team finished 3rd place in state tournament
- Voted most improved Varsity player
- 2018 High School stats-allowed 12 goals in 21 games (including post season) including 14 clean sheets.
2019 Soccer Accomplishments
- 2019 C1 Club team qualified for MN Youth Soccer Association Summer State Championships, eliminated in pool play
- Assistant coach for U13 boys summer soccer in 2019. This included running practices and helping with game strategy.
- 2019 High school team qualified for the state tournament and lost on PKs in the first round.
- 2019 High School Stats--Allowed 18 goals in 19 games (including post season), including 5 clean sheets.
- Named 2020 Varsity captain.
I am a member of the National Honor Society. I am able to participate in all of the activities above, as well as orchestra, and still maintain a strong GPA while taking honors and AP classes. I am confident that I would be a good student and my work ethic and leadership would be an asset to a college soccer program.