I am looking for a Midwestern college where I can be successful in the classroom and on the soccer pitch. I have a strong work ethic and passion for soccer. I am a 3 sport athlete (soccer, basketball and track) and I have been a certified referee the last 4 years. I am a 3 time varsity goalie on a consistently ranked top 10 Minnesota High School boys soccer team that has participated in the Minnesota state soccer tournament the last 23years.
Below are some examples of my success and passion for soccer and athletics.
2018 Soccer Accomplishments
- 2018 C2 Club team won MN Youth Soccer Association Summer State Championships, won in pk's
- 2018 high school team finished 3rd place in state tournament
- Voted most improved Varsity player
- 2018 High School stats-allowed 12 goals in 21 games (including post season) including 14 clean sheets.
2019 Soccer Accomplishments
- 2019 C1 Club team qualified for MN Youth Soccer Association Summer State Championships, eliminated in pool play
- Assistant coach for U13 boys summer soccer in 2019. This included running practices and helping with game strategy.
- 2019 High school team qualified for the state tournament and lost on PKs in the first round.
- 2019 High School Stats--Allowed 18 goals in 19 games (including post season), including 5 clean sheets.
- Named 2020 Varsity captain.
I am a member of the National Honor Society. I am able to participate in all of the activities above, as well as orchestra, and still maintain a strong GPA while taking honors and AP classes. I am confident that I would be a good student and my work ethic and leadership would be an asset to a college soccer program.