- Oregon Sports Awards Prep Male Soccer Player of the Year for 2022 (www.oregonsportsawards.com)
- Oregon 6A Player of the Year for 2022
- Oregon 6A State Champion, Man of Match (2 goals, 1 assist - gave PK to a freshman)
- 32 goals / 19 assists
- Mountain Valley Conference Player of the Year (2022)
- Led Summit Storm 17-0-1 regular season, and #1 ranking in Oregon and Region VIII, #7 in the Nation!
- Train with Portland Timbers U19s - option to join squad as left winger
- 2021 Far West Regional Championships
- 2021 National League Playoffs
- US Soccer West Region Pool (2019); Invitation to 2020 Selection (cancelled due to Covid 19)
- Oregon ODP State Pool (2015-2020); First team starter (2017-2020)
- Far West Region ODP Championships (2017 - 2020)
- Oregon 6A HS State Championship - OSAA Man of Match
- Oregon Premier Football Club Academy - Starter (11)
- Summit HS (Bend, OR) Varsity - starter
- Bend FC Timbers 2003 (Captain)
My name is Nathaniel Deperro, but I go by Nani on and off the field. I am currently attending Summit High School in Bend, OR. However, I play with the Oregon Premier 03 Boys Academy in Portland, OR as well as the Oregon ODP State pool. In school, Biology is my favorite subject with long term interest in a career as a Molecular Biologist or as a Pre-Med with hopes of becoming a surgeon. My GPA is currently 4.10 with cAP lasses that include Advanced Japanese, Biology, Math and Honors Literature and Composition. In my free time when I’m not at school or at practice, I’m constantly trying to up my game as well as my mindset. I really do believe that to become a great soccer player, you need to be a great person and a great teammate.
Back to the game, starting with high school, I've played Varsity all fours years, having been to 3 State Championship games. This year, our team had a 17-0-1 season, with #1 ranking in Oregon, Region VIII and #7 in the Nation. I helped the team with 32 goals and 19 assists, and was awarded the Mountain Valley Conference Player of the Year, and Man of the Match for the Oregon 6A State Championship game. This was my goal, going back four years to our first State Championship loss. Those next two weeks were difficult, however I believe that it pushed not only myself but my team to enter each year even hungrier, to work harder for what we want, and to put more time in on and off the field to achieve something special. My commitment to the game has me traveling weekly to Portland (3 hr drive one-way) for my club and ODP. I’ve made the Oregon State Pool the last 5 years, placing in the top 18 / starter for the past three. These past two years, I was invited to US Soccer West Regional camp which was a super cool experience. The level of soccer and talent was unbelievable, and I then started to realize the depth of talent I’m swimming in. Last year, I made the US Soccer 03 Boys West Region pool which I’m very proud of.
Outside of soccer and school, I love to rock climb, ski, hike, swim and hang out with my parents, brother and friends. The winters in Bend are a spectacular sight to see, the snow is light and fluffy and the air is always crisp and calm. My friends and I are always outside creating lifelong memories and living life to the fullest.
I’m looking forward to my next three years in high school and the opportunities possible in the college soccer ranks.