Hi Coaches, Recruiters, and anyone seeing my profile,
As a quick update. I am Paul Karch Jr. and I am a rising senior. Iwill graduate in May 2020 and have a 3.6 GPA.
Some quick highlights:
- I was the only High School player playing on the DC United Under 23 team for the summer (all D1, 2 and 3 players) playing for Nate Kish. (4 Goals in 6 games and I have starting all but one).
- I was selected Miami Herald All County 1st Team this past season with 19 goals and 2 assists in 18 games
- I have played for Ryan Martin (now Head Coach Loudoun United USL) in the DC United Academy system.
- I have trained and played with Slavia in Prague Czech Republic U16 and U17 against FC Barcelona, Hertha Berlin, Dukla Prague, Zilina (Slovakia), Besiktas Istanbul, FC Porto, Fukuoka (Japan), Lviv (Ukraine), twice against the Chinese U18 National Team and many others scoring 3 goals with 2 assists.
- I have trained and played with FK Pardubice in Czech Republic U16 and U18 scoring 6 goals in 3 games.
ODP Region 3 starting striker (3 years) traveling internationally for the US Region to Lisbon Portugal and Barcelona Spain.
I am currently playing with teh DC United U18/19 Academy team.
A deeper history
This past year and a half was potentially one of the most important for my soccer career. I started my journey in South Florida, growing up and training with a close friend of Radamel Falcao, his name is Juan Villegas. He was a goalkeeper for River Plate and taught me how to finish and get into the minds of keepers.
I grew up playing club soccer, but eventually was given the opportunity to tryout for the D.C. United Academy. I made the Academy and played there for one season before receiving an opportunity from Czech Soccer legend and former U.S.A. National Team Assistant Coach, Lubos Kubik to play in in the Czech Republic. Not only did we grow close as friends, but he allowed me the chance to play overseas first with FK Pardubice (2017) and then with Slavia Prague (2018) I played with both the Slavia U16s and U17s scoring 3 goals with 2 assists. I played against F.C. Barcelona, Hertha Berlin, FC Porto, FK Dukla Prague, Chinese U18 national team, and many more. Unfortunately I had to return home after issues with FIFA and my Visa.
I made the roster again at DC but came back to Florida for the high school. In high school I lead my team to many great wins, was the leading scorer, was put onto the All-American watch list and selected Miami Herald All County. I recently returned from Barcelona with the Region 3 South Region ODP team where I was the starting #9 on the US International Team.
Thank you for your consideration,
Paul Karch Jr.
Please email me if you would like more information on email@example.com.