"Success isn't how far you got, but the distance you traveled from where you started" - Pre
- I pride myself on my work ethic and dedication; if there is a schedule put in place, I will follow it through regardless.
- I take both running and academics seriously, and always put all my effort into every race and every test.
- My passion for running and academia is strong and has driven me to success, and will continue to fuel me throughout my collegiate career.
- Whether I PR or not, my time will never be fast enough (so much so that my coach has commented saying):
- "I have never seen an athlete finish a race with a PR and seem as upset as Eddie."